This Special Pet Fish Talk Show features a discussion by the Bailey
Brothers, Tom and Nevin,
about keeping and breeding Guppies and Mollies.
shows a group of male Fancy Guppies. There are Metallic
Blue Males, Gold Cobra Males, and several other color
varieties of male Guppies.
Here is a wonderful
lively group of Silver Lyre Tail Mollies swimming
energetically in a large aquarium.
to hear "Guppies and Mollies", which is about 50-minutes long.
Here is a Brief Summary.
Scientific names and classification.
2. Genus Poecilia - includes Guppies and Mollies.
3. Family Poeciliidae - includes all Livebearers.
4. Order Cyprinodontiformes - Livebearers and Killifishes.
5. Natural ranges, habitats, and localities.
6. Sizes - How big do they get?
7. Lifespan - How long do they live?
8. Collection of specimens.
9. How to buy Guppies and Mollies.
10. Proper aquarium water conditions.
11. Appropriate aquarium size and equipment.
13. Food and Feeding.
14. How to determine their gender.
16 Care and Feeding of the Baby Fish.
17. Diseases and Treatments.
to go a page in AquariumFish.net with more details about keeping and breeding Guppies.
to go a page in AquariumFish.net with more details about keeping and breeding Mollies.
to go a page in AquariumFish.net with more details about Breeding Pet Fish like Guppies and Mollies.
this Entire Show.
Here's how: Right-Click
here, then click on "Save Target (or Link) As ...".
Navigate to the folder you prefer, and click on the button labeled "Save".
Later you can copy the MP3-file to your iPod or other MP3-player.
You can also burn
files to CDs, then play them in a CD-player.